Fast forward 3 weeks and while cutting my husband’s hair the other day I was amazed to see that his thinning patch on the back of his head is no longer thinning or thin…he now has new hair growth!!
Anyway, instead of a single essential oil or one of the Young Living blended oils today I’m spotlighting one of my own blends *Made of course using Young Living essential oils because of their standard for essential oil purity and authenticity.So this blend came about for us because my daughter asked me to make a blend that would encourage her short hair to grow quicker while helping to repair the damage that resulted from regular coloring.
The following blend is the result of that request.
Because I made way too much, I gave the overages to my husband and for the first couple of weeks he told everybody that I made this potion for hair growth and that he spilled some while applying it and now has to shave his forehead.
So anyway…fast forward 3 weeks and while cutting his hair the other day I was amazed to see that his thinning patch on the back of his head is no longer thinning or thin…he now has new hair growth, to the point that you wouldn’t know there was any thinning!
I have no before and after photo’s because I made this blend for a different purpose.So I’m excited to share this blend with you all because we have experienced such success with it…hope it helps some of you as well. I have a recipe for a shampoo that I will be making today so I’ll add that in the comments below, as well I’ll post a list of other essential oils that encourage healthy hair and scalp care.
ReGrow IT in the Spotlight
Did You Know?
There are certain types of hair loss that respond to essential oils. There was a study conducted in 1998 of 84 people who had been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, and had used essential oils to their scalp. The results were positive with this oil combination:
The Thinning Hair Blend
- 2 Drops of Cedarwood
- 3 Drops of Lavender
- 3 Drops of Rosemary
- 2 Drops of Thyme
- 3ml of Jojoba Oil
- Topped off with 20ml of Grapeseed OilMassage into scalp, particularly to thinning patches…I’ve seen amazing results within a few weeks.
About The Oils
- Lavender : Helps improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss. Moisturizes the scalp & balances sebum production. Its powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial action helps control dandruff and s calp acne.
Cedar wood: Is used to treat hair loss and dandruff. Is shown to be effective in reversing alopecia areata in a long-term study.
The warm oil improves blood circulation and stimulates the hair follicles, resulting in vigorous hair growth.
- Rosemary: Packed with antioxidants that help combat premature graying and thinning of hair. Encourages blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates the hair follicles.
- Thyme: Increases the blood flow to the scalp and rejuvenates the hair follicles helping to promote hair growth. In fact, it is often added to shampoos and other hair care products aimed at preventing hair loss.
Its excellent antimicrobial action helps resolve many scalp problems, including dandruff.
Natural Eyelash BOOST
Promotes Lash Growth
Extends Mascara Life
Strengthens and Volumizes
Interest in these amazing oils – Excellent!!
Let’s begin by talking about your two main options.
- Become a MEMBER and buy wholesale and save 24% off the retail amount.
- The Retail option. Some people prefer to purchase the product only and not take advantage of the business opportunity. But remember, a MEMBER is the same as an Independent Distributor which includes many perks. Think of it as similar to joining Costco…for the discount only! Or as a way to work hard and make some incredible return on your own invest in your business.
Get started today with your own life changing essential oils >>
Get started today with an exceptional business of your own as a Young Living essential oils distributors>>
These statements have not been evaluated by the Health Canada. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.