Bergamot has a light, sweet citrusy scent. Uplifting and relaxing, it is good for building confidence and enhancing your mood. It has a long history of use for oily skin.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils.
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis.
- to help relieve headache.
- or inhaled when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
SKU: 350303 Category: Essential Oil Singles Tags: acne, boils, bruises burns, cold, cough, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, headache, skin irritation
Purple, Brown, Grey, Black
Leather, Cotton, Linen, Wool
Theresa Cahill Independent Young Living Distributor